Veterinary Employment Opportunities in Clifton Park
There are loads of “animal lovers” in the world, but few who can also rise to the challenge of veterinary medicine. A veterinary career is one that involves a passion for animal welfare, perseverance in the wake of uncertainty, talent and skill in animal medicine, and yes — a love for those furry beings we call companions. At Cornerstone Veterinary Hospital of Clifton Park, our team is one that reflects all these characteristics and more; and we’re growing. If you are looking to dedicate yourself to caring for pets and their people within a fast-paced, hard-working, yet fun and invigorating environment, then we’d love to hear from you.
Ready to elevate your veterinary career?
Making the Best Decisions for Your Veterinary Career
It can be hard to know what to look for in a veterinary practice and deciding whether or not it’s the right fit for you. To help you in this journey, our director of operations and veterinarian, Dr. Knott, and Dr. Andy Roark would like to share with you some tips for job-seeking veterinarians, technicians, assistants, and any other veterinary professionals, as well as what you can expect from a role at our animal hospital.
Our Hospital Culture
Cornerstone Veterinary Hospital of Clifton Park has been serving this community since 1989. To this day, we remain family-owned and our work environment reflects the feeling of a close-knit community. But this isn't the only reason you'll love working with us. Other reasons include:
- We work hard, we have fun doing it, and our team is dedicated to looking out for one another.
- Our leadership team demonstrates a keen interest in our employees, giving each the opportunity for growth and development.
- We provide mentorship opportunities for new veterinarians to help guide you in your journey.
But wait, there's more! In 2019, we moved to a brand new, state-of-the-art facility. Our new digs feature:
- The latest technology and equipment
- The capacity to see more pets and better serve our pet community
- Resources to deliver an even higher level of medicine
- And we plan to continue growing!
When you come to visit us, you’ll see it all for yourself. Such a facility not only benefits our patients; it gives our team a workplace in which to thrive in and be proud of.
What You Can Expect
At Cornerstone Veterinary Hospital of Clifton Park, we believe in innovation, growth, and a can-do attitude. Here are some reasons why you'll love working with us:
- Competitive salary based on position and experience
- Health benefits
- Flexible spending plans
- Ample paid time off and paid holidays
- 401k and 529 plans
- Continuing education stipends
- Employee pet discounts
- Positive encouragement from a team-oriented staff
- A state-of-the-art facility with the latest equipment and technology
- And more
How to Apply
If you’re interested in taking your veterinary career to the next level with Cornerstone Veterinary Hospital of Clifton Park, click on the links below for information about each position and directions for how to apply. If you have questions about any of our positions, please contact us at (518) 383-6254.