How to Apply
If you’re interested in taking your veterinary career to the next level with Cornerstone Veterinary Hospital of Clifton Park, click on the links below for information about each position and directions for how to apply. If you have questions about any of our positions, please contact us at (518) 383-6254.
Our Hospital Culture
Cornerstone Veterinary Hospital of Clifton Park has been serving this community since 1989. To this day, we remain family-owned and our work environment reflects the feeling of a close-knit community. But this isn't the only reason you'll love working with us. Other reasons include:
- We work hard, we have fun doing it, and our team is dedicated to looking out for one another.
- Our leadership team demonstrates a keen interest in our employees, giving each the opportunity for growth and development.
- We provide mentorship opportunities for new veterinarians to help guide you in your journey.
But wait, there's more! In 2019, we moved to a brand new, state-of-the-art facility. Our new digs feature:
- The latest technology and equipment
- The capacity to see more pets and better serve our pet community
- Resources to deliver an even higher level of medicine
- And we plan to continue growing!
When you come to visit us, you’ll see it all for yourself. Such a facility not only benefits our patients; it gives our team a workplace in which to thrive in and be proud of.
What You Can Expect
At Cornerstone Veterinary Hospital of Clifton Park, we believe in innovation, growth, and a can-do attitude. Here are some reasons why you'll love working with us:
- Competitive salary based on position and experience
- Health benefits
- Flexible spending plans
- Ample paid time off and paid holidays
- 401k and 529 plans
- Continuing education stipends
- Employee pet discounts
- Positive encouragement from a team-oriented staff
- A state-of-the-art facility with the latest equipment and technology
- And more