Full Time Licensed Veterinary Technician
Animal Care Hospital of Clifton Park, New York is adding to our team of all stars!! We have a high-functioning, fun-loving, close-knit team and we’re looking for the right person to enhance our crew! We are a family owned business and value a positive work culture and want you to join us!
We will be moving into a new state of the art facility in the end of 2018/beginning of 2019, which will be nearly 4x the size of our current hospital!
If you are an outgoing, multi-tasking individual with a knack for good judgement who takes pride in their work (and may or may have not been referred to as a “crazy cat lady” or “extra enthusiastic dog dad”) then you just might be the one for the job!
Some of the essential responsibilities include:
- Surgical prep and anesthesia monitoring
- Dental scaling and polishing along with taking digital dental x-rays
- IV catheter placement
- Preparing lab specimens
- Assisting doctors in exam rooms
- Animal restraint and client interaction / education.
This position does require working one evening shift a week (open until 8:00pm) as well as a rotating Saturday schedule.
Benefits: The opportunity to work for an organization known for integrity, compassion and providing exceptional service. A positive and productive work environment in which you have the opportunity to serve the public and their pets. Salary is dependent upon experience and benefits include 50% health and dental insurance coverage, flexible-spending plans, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k w/ safe harbor match and 529 plans, continuing education and employee pet discounts.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and letter of interest including the answer to these two questions:
- We know there are many positions to which you could have applied. Why did you select this one?
- After perusing our website and Facebook page, what can you suggest for improvements? We are always looking for ways to improve and encourage team members to be a part of solutions and enhancements!
Signing Bonus available to right candidate!
Interested applicants should fill out the application form and send the form and their resume to:
Animal Care Hospital of Clifton Park
1245 Route 146
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Or by fax:
Where to Reach Us
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.