Now Hiring Full Time Client Service Representative
Cornerstone Veterinary Hospital of Clifton Park, New York is adding to our team of all stars!! We have a high-functioning, fun-loving, close-knit team and we're looking for the right person to enhance our crew! We are a family owned business and value a positive work culture and want you to join us!
We moved into a new state of the art facility in the fall of 2019, which isnearly 4x the size of our previous hospital!
If you are an outgoing, multi-tasking individual with a knack for good judgement who takes pride in their work (and may or may have not been referred to as a "crazy cat lady" or "extra enthusiastic dog dad") then you just might be the one for the job!
About the Role:The Client Service Representative must demonstrate exceptional client service skills at all times to represent the organization and perform day-to-day operations of the front desk while consistently following the practice’s protocols to complete tasks. We strive to provide the best possible veterinary care available while practicing in a family atmosphere and use a team approach.
Some of the essential responsibilities are to:
- Educate and advise clients regarding services, products and practices
- Prepare and review documents and medical records accurately and completely
- Assisting clients with general information, appointments and invoicing
- Admit and discharge pets from appointments and services and schedule follow-ups as needed
- Accurately update and maintain client/pet records and files
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support their team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of clients and other employees.
- A fundamental knowledge of windows based computer programs, with knowledge of the veterinary software (Cornerstone) a plus.
- Ability to recognize and seek guidance in all client-related cases where protocol does not apply.
Benefits: The opportunity to work for an organization known for integrity, compassion and providing exceptional service. A positive and productive work environment in which you have the opportunity to serve the public and their pets. Salary is dependent upon experience and benefits include 50% health and dental insurance coverage, flexible-spending plans, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k w/ safe harbor match and 529 plans, continuing education and employee pet discounts.