Cat and Dog Boarding in Clifton Park, NY
At Cornerstone Veterinary Hospital of Clifton Park, we understand how hard it is to leave your pet behind when you travel for the holidays or business. While we cannot make cars and airplanes more accommodating to pets, our cat and dog boarding services provide your loved one with a comfortable place to sleep and a friendly, attentive staff to meet their every need. Additionally, if your pet could use a little tidying up during their stay with us, we would be glad to give them a nice refreshing bath and a nail trim before you take them home.
Going out of town? Schedule your pet’s boarding reservation today!
We fill up fast for the summer and holidays!
Our Pet Boarding Amenities
Our boarding facility is designed to help all of our guests, canine and feline, to feel comfortable and safe during their stay with us. The boarding wing contains individual, climate-controlled suites, and dogs are provided with access to the outdoors several times a day to relieve themselves and for play. To give cats a greater sense of security, their lodgings are situated away from the canine suites, so they can enjoy more peace and quiet. We also have a ‘cattery’ for cats to run around and play if they wish.
Our accommodations also include:
- Fresh water, bowls, and comfortable bedding are provided for all of our guests.
- Canine and feline suites are cleaned and bedding is changed out daily.
- An attentive, pet-loving staff to give your pet all the affection they need.
- Our medically trained staff is able to provide any medication administration as needed. Please make sure any medications your pet needs are in their original containers and come with proper instructions.
For your pet’s diet, we do ask that you bring sufficient quantities of their food, along with feeding directions. Being in a new, strange environment can cause some stomach upset and food from home can help relieve that discomfort and keep pets eating healthily.
If you have any special requests, please let us know at drop-off.
The safety of our boarding guests is of paramount importance. As such, we have certain requirements your pet must meet before they’re allowed to board with us. These include being current with the following vaccinations and tests:
- Feline distemper (FVRCP)
- Negative fecal exam with the last 6 months
- Distemper/parvo combo (DHPP)
- Canine influenza
- Negative heartworm/tick screening within the last year
- Negative fecal exam within the last 6 months
We gladly welcome both current patients and non-patients to board at our facility. However, non-patients will need to provide documentation of vaccination history prior to booking a boarding reservation. Please be aware that we will not schedule a reservation until we receive documentation and are sure that your pet is up to date with all of the requirements listed above.